It was on a winter day in January 2014 when Darek decided that it was high time to use his passion to help others in need. This is how the idea of setting up a foundation came up. The thought popped up in January, and in June that year “The Winner”, Darek Strychalski’s Foundation, came to life. The main objective of the Foundation is to support the disabled athletes who have not been lucky enough in life to get as much support from the family and friends as Darek got.
The Winner Foundation’s – Key Objectives
1. To support and promote sports activities (especially running) among people with various disabilities.
2. To support and promote disabled sportspeople, (especially runners) and to provide them with financial support when necessary.
3. To promote health-related, social and educational aspects of sports activities (especially running) among disabled people.
4. Social inclusion of the disabled through sports activities (especially running)
5. Social integration of sportspeople (especially runners) – the disabled and non-disabled.
Ways of Achieving the Objectives
1. Financing or co-financing the participation of the disabled in races and camps both in Poland and abroad.
2. Financing or co-financing the logistics related to the participation of the disabled in races in Poland and abroad.
3. Supporting the Foundation members, mostly by funding scholarships, sports equipment, supplements, and physiotherapy.
4. Activities aimed to exempt the disabled runners from the fees in running competitions.
5. Organisation, financing or co-financing integration running camps.
6. Identification and search for individual sponsors for the Foundation members.
• Dariusz Artur Strychalski – The President of the Foundation
• Łukasz Strychalski – The Vice-President of the Foundation
The Articles of the Foundation
KRS: 0000513353, Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego
NIP 113-28-77-539, REGON 147299568,
Bank account number 26 1020 1156 0000 7502 0132 7527
Starting capital 3000 PLN